Discord: t9fp
Character name: NA
Date of Ban: around 2-3 months
Ban Reason: Using OOC name for Instapic
Who banned you: Menzaro but he say tell Rico or lead admins or management
Explain what happened: I changed my name to Menzaro on instapic just for jokes, and I instantly ended the live but I could understand how this could disrupt the roleplay. I've had a lot of time to reflect on the importance of maintaining server standards and respecting the community. I would love the opportunity to prove that I've learned from this and contribute positively to the community again. I'm respectfully asking for a second chance to rejoin. Thanks for looking at my appeal @rico or any lead admins

Character name: NA
Date of Ban: around 2-3 months
Ban Reason: Using OOC name for Instapic
Who banned you: Menzaro but he say tell Rico or lead admins or management
Explain what happened: I changed my name to Menzaro on instapic just for jokes, and I instantly ended the live but I could understand how this could disrupt the roleplay. I've had a lot of time to reflect on the importance of maintaining server standards and respecting the community. I would love the opportunity to prove that I've learned from this and contribute positively to the community again. I'm respectfully asking for a second chance to rejoin. Thanks for looking at my appeal @rico or any lead admins
