Type Of Ban: 2nd Ban wl took
Who banned you? am1ne
Character name: N/A
Steam Hex: steam: steam: 76561198755783625
Date of Ban: Jul 9, 2026, 8:49:41 PM
Ban Id: BS8S-6PKF
Hello staff, I’m appealing my ban for modding.
At the time, I was given money by another player and I genuinely did not know that the money was modded or obtained through anything against the rules. I also do have proof of the funds via screen shot that i had took when i received it
It has been around two months since my ban, and during that time I’ve had time to understand the situation and learn from it. I understand now that I should be more careful about accepting large amounts of money from other players and should have proof of transactions when possible.
I take responsibility for not being more careful, and I can assure you that this will not happen again. I would really appreciate another chance to come back to the server and show that I’ve learned from my mistake. I will also show proof of funds down below showing the staff that i wasn't the one who modded the money, I have people who can vouch that i did NOT mod any money in I also factory resetted my PC and waited 2 months before appealing, Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.
Who banned you? am1ne
Character name: N/A
Steam Hex: steam: steam: 76561198755783625
Date of Ban: Jul 9, 2026, 8:49:41 PM
Ban Id: BS8S-6PKF
Hello staff, I’m appealing my ban for modding.
At the time, I was given money by another player and I genuinely did not know that the money was modded or obtained through anything against the rules. I also do have proof of the funds via screen shot that i had took when i received it
It has been around two months since my ban, and during that time I’ve had time to understand the situation and learn from it. I understand now that I should be more careful about accepting large amounts of money from other players and should have proof of transactions when possible.
I take responsibility for not being more careful, and I can assure you that this will not happen again. I would really appreciate another chance to come back to the server and show that I’ve learned from my mistake. I will also show proof of funds down below showing the staff that i wasn't the one who modded the money, I have people who can vouch that i did NOT mod any money in I also factory resetted my PC and waited 2 months before appealing, Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Last edited: