Ban Appeal \ WL Strip

yktr1x

Civilian
Sep 16, 2026
1
0
1
Discord: yktrx12_36938

Date of Ban: 2025

Ban Reason: Cheating but i really wasn't

Explain what happened:
I was banned back in 2025 in the version NewleafV3 for allegedly cheating, but I want to explain my side of the situation. I was in a cheating Discord asking questions about what cheats people used or what I could buy, but I never actually purchased or used any cheats on the server. I understand that being in a Discord like that looks bad and I take responsibility for putting myself in that situation.
I’ve been banned ever since, and I even asked if I could be PC checked to prove that I wasn’t cheating but they denied me and banned me from the discord. I’m just asking for another chance to come back. I understand why the situation looked suspicious, but I genuinely was not cheating.

Ban ID: N/A