Type Of Ban: 4th Ban So Wl Removed
Who banned you? Cezar
Character name: N/A
Steam Hex: steam:11000011d0e36b1
Date of Ban: 8/31/26
Ban Id: B7GV-L3LW
Greetings staff,
Around a month or so ago I was banned for deathmatching a cop, the ban wasn't permanent however I had three previous bans on my record from V1. and this was my 4th ban so do to that my WL was removed. I dont disagree with that situation and i'd like to write my wrongs. I communicated to staff members and cezar himself and was told if my ban is appealed I can rebuy WL. This would mean alot, I'm sorry for my previous behavior and it wont occur again. I'd also like to deeply apologize to cezar and hope you change your mind, if not I understand.
Who banned you? Cezar
Character name: N/A
Steam Hex: steam:11000011d0e36b1
Date of Ban: 8/31/26
Ban Id: B7GV-L3LW
Greetings staff,
Around a month or so ago I was banned for deathmatching a cop, the ban wasn't permanent however I had three previous bans on my record from V1. and this was my 4th ban so do to that my WL was removed. I dont disagree with that situation and i'd like to write my wrongs. I communicated to staff members and cezar himself and was told if my ban is appealed I can rebuy WL. This would mean alot, I'm sorry for my previous behavior and it wont occur again. I'd also like to deeply apologize to cezar and hope you change your mind, if not I understand.