Recent content by percci

  1. percci

    Awaiting false ban appeal - Am1ne

    @frnchy when will he respond i been waiting for awhile not tryna rush him but im just curious
  2. percci

    Awaiting false ban appeal - Am1ne

    @Am1ne
  3. percci

    Awaiting false ban appeal - Am1ne

    @frnchy is there any way i can make a ticket and pay for wl back and have the ban lifted?
  4. percci

    Awaiting false ban appeal - Am1ne

    @Am1ne im willing to rebuy WL if needed
  5. percci

    Awaiting false ban appeal - Am1ne

    Type Of Ban: 2nd Ban wl took Who banned you? am1ne Character name: N/A Steam Hex: steam: steam: 76561198755783625 Date of Ban: Jul 9, 2026, 8:49:41 PM Ban Id: BS8S-6PKF Hello staff, I’m appealing my ban for modding. At the time, I was given money by another player and I genuinely did...
  6. percci

    Denied Ban appeal

    Type Of Ban: 2nd Ban wl took Who banned you? am1ne Character name: N/A Steam Hex: steam: steam: 76561198755783625 Date of Ban: Jul 9, 2026, 8:49:41 PM Ban Id: BS8S-6PKF Hello staff, I’m appealing my ban for modding. At the time, I was given money by another player and I genuinely did...