Recent content by Krown

  1. Krown

    Awaiting Ban Appeal - Cesar

    Type Of Ban: 4th Ban So Wl Removed Who banned you? Cezar Character name: N/A Steam Hex: steam:11000011d0e36b1 Date of Ban: 8/31/26 Ban Id: B7GV-L3LW Greetings staff, Around a month or so ago I was banned for deathmatching a cop, the ban wasn't permanent however I had three previous bans on my...
  2. Krown

    Solved Ban Appeal

    Type Of Ban: TPM Who banned you? Veljo Character name: Jeremiah Moore Steam Hex: steam:11000011d0e36b1 Date of Ban: 2/09/26 Greetings staff, was told to resubmit after the Launch of V2 by cjay. Around four months ago, I was banned for cheating after failing a PC check tied to suspicion from a...
  3. Krown

    Solved Ban Appeal

    Type Of Ban: TPM Who banned you? Veljo Character name: Jeremiah Moore Steam Hex: steam:11000011d0e36b1 Date of Ban: 2/09/26 Greetings staff, Around four months ago, I was banned for cheating after failing a PC check tied to suspicion from a clip of me supposedly “ESPing.” I know how the...